- You will gain access to the most up-to-date information, enhance your advising skills, and network with advisors and admissions representatives by attending the regional and biennial national conferences.
- NEAAHP members are provided access to the NEAAHP listserv, which is a private listserv for the exclusive use of advisors in the Northeast who are NEAAHP members. The NEAAHP listserv is an ideal venue for raising issues for discussion. It is restricted to advisors only in the northeast region. This listserv is restricted, unlike the national HLTHPROF listserv, which is open to anyone with membership in the National Association of Advisors for the Health Professions (advisors, admissions officers from all of the health professions, and others).
- There are many leadership opportunities, valuable for your professional development.
- Opportunities abound for making professional presentations at annual conferences.
- NEAAHP members are eligible to actively participate and vote at annual business meetings.
- Supportive attitudes, a plethora of talents, engaging personalities, and a compelling devotion to their profession by NEAAHP members have been NEAAHP’s hallmark in the past, and remain our commitment to the future.
Click here to join or renew your membership.